If you are a customer of Spectrum, you already have some knowledge about Spectrum TV. Maybe you’ve subscribed to a Spectrum internet package and now you’re wondering whether to subscribe to Spectrum TV as well. So, the reason you’re here is that you want to know more about the Spectrum TV app. You probably checked their website for spectrum TV details and you say this one thing: Spectrum TV app and you want to know more before you make the purchase.
Well, in that case, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we have compiled together a long list of things you need to know about the Spectrum TV app. This app is mainly provided with Select TV as one of the benefits of subscribing to its service. The Spectrum TV app itself has multiple benefits so, without further ado, let’s see what they are.
What is the Spectrum TV app?
The Spectrum TV application turns your phone or tablet screen into a TV screen so you can enjoy live or on-demand content without a hassle! While watching a movie or TV show on the big screen has its own charm, sometimes, you don’t really have the time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
For example, you’re on a road trip, or you’re traveling by train or bus to some other state or city. You don’t really have much to do anyway, so why not catch up on that show you always wanted to watch? Or watch the latest episode of your favorite show live! You can hand your kids the iPad and switch on their favorite show to get some much-deserved peace when you’re out and about with them.
The possibilities and benefits are endless. It is basically a TV on the go that you can benefit from whenever you don’t have access to a larger screen. It adds a sense of ease in your life as you won’t need to worry about missing the latest episode of your favorite show when traveling or away from home. You can also use the app to schedule recordings of any upcoming show or movie.
Also Read: MULTILINGUAL LINK BUILDING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Benefits of the Spectrum TV app
So, what is it about the Spectrum TV app that makes everything so much better? As mentioned before, your boring road trips, train rides, etc. turn into exciting trips where you can watch and enjoy movies without having to worry about boredom and bland views from the windows. Instead of waiting for the trip to end, you’ll be immersed in your phone or tablet enjoying movie time! This can also be used as an advantage for parents who are traveling with their kids. No more commotion from kids crying and fighting as they will be preoccupied.
The Spectrum TV app has over 80 channel network apps, a live TV feature, the ability to access your DVR recordings, and 50,000 on-demand titles. With all these benefits, is there really any reason you wouldn’t want this app? All these options to entertain yourself with, using only your phone or tablet, it’s a steal! Scrolling through social media constantly can get quite boring but now you won’t need to. All you’ll need is a good internet connection and the spectrum TV app.
If you choose an internet + TV + voice bundle from Spectrum, you can take full advantage of every service and the spectrum TV app will be yet another advantage along with that bundle. Using Spectrum high-speed internet, you get to enjoy a smooth and seamless experience for watching movies or TV shows.
How much does it cost?
Considering how the spectrum TV app is packed with features and benefits, you might think that it’ll be a bit pricey. Well, that’s where you are wrong! The spectrum TV app is completely free for spectrum users! Not only that, there are no in-app purchases and everything on the app, from on-demand shows and movies to live videos, is free. So, if you are a user, download the app now and enjoy the perks of having subscribed to spectrum!
What do you need to use the Spectrum TV app?
If you are not a user of the Spectrum TV app yet, then let’s take a look at what you need before you can start using it.
- Create your username and password Spectrum.net/login.
- Sign in to the Spectrum TV app. Note that it’ll take 24-72 hours before your username is activated and you can sign in to the app.
- You should have a 10 Mbps internet speed minimum
- Your device should be genuine and not broken.
- All bills and payments should be taken care of.
- Make sure that your device is compatible with the app.
- If you are using the app while at home, be sure to turn on your location to get all channels that you have subscribed to.
- An important thing to remember here is that the channels you can access are dependent on your location. If you are out of the U.S., you won’t be able to access the app, but if you’re away from home and not out of the U.S., you will be able to access a certain number of channels but not all.
These are all the conditions or requirements to be able to use the Spectrum TV app and make the most out of it. It doesn’t matter what state you live in or what spectrum TV package you have subscribed to, these rules apply to every spectrum user.
Devices compatible with the Spectrum TV app
In one of the requirements stated above, it was advised to check if your device is compatible with the app. To make things easier for you, we have listed down the devices that are compatible with the app, so that you know which they are.
- Amazon devices – The app is compatible with all Amazon devices, with the exception of only the first generation version of Kindle Fire. To find out if your Kindle Fire is compatible with the app, go to Settings, Device, About, and check the System Version. If the number is starting with anything from 1-5, or less than 6, your Kindle Fire is good to go with the app.
- Android devices – All Android phones and tablets using Android 5.0 or higher.
- iOS devices – All iOS phones, iPads, and iPods using iOS 11 or higher and good to go with the app.
- Samsung Smart TV – All Samsung smart TVs that were released in 2012 and later are compatible with the app.
- Roku – Except for first-generation Roku devices, any Roku device is good to perform with the app.
- Xbox One – All versions are compatible with the app.
- Vizio Smart TV – It is compatible with the app and is good to go.
Wrapping up the topic, the Spectrum TV app is truly a big benefit to subscribing to their TV package. With all the features and entertainment you are getting out of it, it is easy to convince anyone to start using Spectrum Internet and TV services, in case they aren’t. If you want more details about the Spectrum packages and bundles for internet, TV, and voice, you can find more on BuyTVInternetPhone. Other than that, you can also find out what packages and plans you can get for Spectrum in your area by entering your ZIP code. You also get other ISP suggestions that serve in your area, in case Spectrum is not available.